The IFCC offers Zumba® classes several days a week. Zumba® mixes low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. This fun total body workout combines cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility to have participants leaving every class feeling awesome. No dance experience necessary. Please bring a bottle of water to all classes. For Aqua, also bring a towel, clothes to change into afterward.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – Zumba® with Mara Rodriguez 5:45-6:45 p.m
This class is perfect for those who want a low-impact, high-energy aquatic workout. The class blends the philosophy of Zumba® with water resistance, creating a workout that offers less impact on your joints. Water creates a natural resistance, making the moves more challenging, helping participants tone their muscles. With Amanda Byrd.
- Monday/Wednesday 6:45 a.m. with Lissa Bengtson until May 17, 2017 (to restart this Fall)
- Tuesdays – 6-7 p.m. with Lissa Bengtson –On May 16, 2017 schedule changes to 5:15 pm
- Thursdays – 6-7 p.m. with Jennifer Gonzales–One May 18, 2017 schedule change to 5:15 pm
The Zumbini program was developed for caregivers and their child(ren) to learn, bond, and grow in an upbeat and happy, musical environment. Classes meet once a week for 45 minutes and run in 6-12 week sessions. For more information, contact Lissa Bengtson at 210-431-3922 (If you have a sincere interest in a weekend class, please let Lissa know.)
- Mondays – 10:30-11:15 a.m. Next session begins July 3, 2017 for 9 weeks, $60